- Day 1: Meeting point east of Mühlebach at the car park of the former chairlift to Ernergalen. Arrival by public transport possible. Hike through the Erner forest into the wild and romantic Rappental valley and back to Chäserstatt: approx. 3h; 660m; T3 Dinner and overnight in the mountain hotel "Chäserstatt" in a standard room with 2 single beds and shared shower/WC.
- Day 2: Breakfast; hike over the Erner Galen to Reckingen: approx. 6h; 932m ↘1397m; T3 Ride with the MGB to Ulrichen; dinner and overnight in the Hotel Walser in a double room with balcony
- Day 3: Breakfast; ride with the MGB to Münster; access to the Gommer Höhenweg and hike to Bellwald; ride with the cable car to Fürgangen and short walk over the suspension bridge back to the starting point: approx. 5h; 948 ↘779; T2
Important to know:
- You don't have to worry about your luggage; it is transported from the starting point to the mountain hotel, to the hotel and back to the starting point. You only take your daypack with drinks and snacks.
- Price: CHF 490.00 / pers. incl. half board, hiking guide and luggage transport. Not included are train journeys, drinks and snacks.
- Number of participants: at least 5 people.
- Registration at least 10 days before the start of the hike
Details on www.aletsch-wanderungen.ch/2023/linggs-und-raechts