- How do I create a traditional alphorn melody?
- What tools do I have at my disposal?
- We will work out a musical arrangement together using practical examples of sheet music
- Performance of the practised alphorn melodies with 2 public performances in Goms
- 4 days of lessons of 4-5 lessons daily
- Alphorn players, who have at least 3 years of playing experience and bring their own instrument
- Advanced players who enjoy playing in groups
- Knowledge of reading music is required
- Enjoyment and interest in traditional alphorn music
The course takes place from 5 - max. 15 participants.
Hotel Croix d`Or et Poste / Swiss Historic Hotel, Münster
Special arrangement at Hotel Croix d'Or & Poste
Included in the price are:
- 3 nights at the Hotel Croix d'Or & Poste, Münster
- Breakfast buffet and half board
- Course fee and course materials
- per person in a double room Fr. 795.-
- Single room (limited availability) Fr. 795.--
- Double room for single use Fr. 855.--
Course fee outside the special arrangement Fr. 450.-
Youth up to 25 years in education Fr. 400.-