The altar dates from around 1700. The main niche of the altar can be opened, a relief of the Man of Sorrows on a console decorates the altar door as an image of grace. Frescoes: After the fire of 1419, frescoes were painted on the front wall and on the left side of the choir. Adoration of the Magi; Crucifixion group, both from the 2nd quarter of the 15th century. The paintings, formerly exhibited in the parish church, "Ecce Home", late 17th century "Mother of Sorrows", around 1700, "Pietà", 1703, are by an unknown artist.