The yodelling course offers the opportunity to playfully delve into the world of yodelling and the sounds of nature.
- Body, breathing and vocal exercises;
- Deepening the yodelling technique (also individual inputs);
- learning different natural yodels;
- Accompanying each other with degree chops;
- Sounding out your own yodels and yodelling calls - in good weather hopefully also outdoors in the mountains!
The course is basically an advanced course. However, singers without previous yodelling experience can also take part. All voices are welcome.
If you have any questions about the course, please contact the course leader on +41 78 806 48 18.
Special arrangement at the Hotel Glocke www.glocke.ch
Included in the price:
- Welcome aperitif
- 6 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner (4-course menu, choice of vegetarian menu or meat menu for main course)
- The new sauna area in the Goggwäärgji
- Course fees
- Gloggä single room CHF 1'512.00
- Gloggä per person in a double room CHF 1'377.00
- Gloggä double room for single use CHF 1'812.00
- Goggwäärgji per person in a double room CHF 1'587.00
- Goggwäärgji double room for single use CHF 2'274.00
- Goggwäärgji Panorama room per person CHF 1'677.00
Participants will receive a confirmation of registration within two weeks with details of how to pay the course fee. The course fee must be paid within 14 days. As soon as the course fee has been paid, the registration is considered definite on both sides.
Hotel accommodation must be paid for on site.
Barbara Gertsch, Integrative Voice Trainer (IST), www.stimmklang.ch
Direction Gommer Music Holidays
Paul and Eliane Locher-Walpen