- Half board for our overnight guests:
At 6.30 pm we serve you our freshly prepared and uniform
We also offer a vegetarian menu on request. For
organisational reasons, we are dependent on you informing us of this when you
when you make your reservation.
We are happy to take food intolerances into account, provided we are informed of them at the time of booking.
food intolerances are made known to us at the time of booking, so that we can
food in good time.
- The beds are all equipped with duvet & pillow. For hygienic
reasons, a hut sleeping bag is obligatory for all.
- The communal washroom with cold water and the WC's are located
in the house. There are no shower facilities and no hot water.
- Please arrive with a full battery or bring a charged powerbank as we will be using solar power for the hut.
we need the solar power for everyday life in the hut.
- We cannot provide access to our wifi. However, the
mobile data reception is available.
- Dogs cannot stay overnight in our dormitories.
Overnight accommodation only on request.